Saturday, October 15, 2011

Labor Day Camping Trip

We don't normally camp on the big holiday weekends, but Corey was desperate to fit in a camping trip with our girls and that was the last weekend left! So, Corey enlisted our friends - The James' - and the guys took care of everything. The first night, as I still had the twins, I stayed behind and went out with Becky the next afternoon.

Fishing was the big attraction for the kids. That, and boating. If they weren't boating, they were attempting to fish...here is a shot of Patrick and Lauren...


Unfortunately, fishing was also a cause of great frustration for both the men and the kiddos. Case in point - the fishing line...


But, overall, the guys did great and took care of us all. All the kids had a great time with the dads in charge... lots of kid-food, dirt and bare minimum personal hygiene.


I laughed out loud as we got into the truck to go home on Monday and Lauren states, "My hair is atrocious!" And yes. It was.

No comments:

Post a Comment