Oh dear. September was the month of sun-up-to-sun-down, and then some, landscaping. I remember so vividly while looking for houses while we were still in Germany, that I wanted a finished house with a finished yard. I didn't win...so therefore, we once again, were landscaping.
A little more effort for this one...being on the side of the hill, we were all about the retaining walls. 4 to be exact + stairs + sprinkler system = a LOT of work for Corey. He's just such a perfectionist and wants it done right the first time...which I love, but poor guy never had a break and was at it for a looong time.
A view of our new front steps...
Corey and I hired a company to put in the 2 boulder retaining walls in the back, and the smaller boulder wall in the front. But, he and our neighbor worked together to put the one in that runs in between our properties, as the yards are not even. They did a wonderful job.
A view of the back yard...steps!
He was so busy at work that he had to miss our visit across the mountains for my sweet friend Erica's wedding. The girls and I went and had a fun time catching up with my college friends.The girls danced and danced and I got to talk and talk with my friend Katie, who I hadn't seen in way too long! I don't have a photo with her! Here's a photo she took of us... man, you can tell I'm in Seattle when my hair is flat. :)
Thanks Corey for all your hard work, I know you do it for us! We love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment