Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Wedding in Wine Country

Corey and I just returned from Napa Valley, California. I was honored to be a part of my friend Courtney's wedding. It took place outside on a beautiful farm - it was a very HOT (94 degrees), but gorgeous day. A look at the bride's family...



She was, as expected, a very beautiful, blushing bride...
The reception was there at the farm, so pleasant (especially once the sun went down) and so beautiful!! Here is a look at the bridal party table...


We carried these bouquets down the isle...

A fun treat was getting our hair and make-up done for the big day. I was first in line, so I was able to spend the day lounging and visiting with the gals in the hotel suite. I had to take a photo for my girls to see...

It was such a pleasant and lovely time. I hate to fly, but it was a pretty smooth trip, and Corey and I hadn't been away together in a very long time. Our girls had a great time with grandma and grandpa (thank you!) and we were able to relax and have a wonderful time knowing they were in loving hands.
I only get to see Courtney maybe once a year if we are lucky, so I'll treasure this time we spent together for a long while. Congrats Courtney and John!



No comments:

Post a Comment