Sunday, October 17, 2010

Money Matters

The girls had us laughing this week with their comments about money:

On Monday, Lauren stayed home sick with a cough, but I had to run out and get some groceries so she had to come along. When I stopped for gas, these were her thoughts:

Lauren: Mom, do we always get the 'Regular' gasoline?

Me: Usually.

Lauren: What are the 'Plus' and 'V-power' gasses?

Me: Well, just better types of gasoline, they usually cost more. (My explanations are so scientific, I know.)

Lauren: Oh. So people buy the V-power gas when they have a lot of money and just need to get rid of it?



Today we went to buy a newspaper because ours wasn't delivered this morning. Lauren likes the job of taking the money into the gas station to get the paper, so she got out of the car to do the errand:

Ali: Lauren just looked like she was in college.

Corey: Really? Why?

Ali: She just hopped out of the car, said 'Bye!' and took the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment