As I finally sit to blog, I found on my camera only pictures that Ali or Lauren had taken over the last 2 months! I'm sorry for my lack of Christmas pictures or, for that matter, anything other than puppy photos to report. Although, he is pretty cute and charming.
He's getting a little shaggy and we'll need to have him groomed sometime soon. But, we kinda like the disheveled look. :) The only time he snuggles well is when he's tired...
We love this picture because of the position of the ears!! It looks like he's about to take flight!
This was because he got ahold of Ali's plastic noise-maker that looks like big lips. We couldn't capture him in the perfect pose, but it was funny!
He's most sad in the morning after the girls get on the bus. Me too. So, we help eachother - he wants to be on my lap as I check email and do my study.
His favorite toy is Mr. Fox so it was only appropriate he be photoed with him before he's torn to bits. :)
Up next, some people photos. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment