Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

 It's been a busy weekend, but we won't say we don't feel blessed because of it! I love that I get to be reminded of when I became a mom, on or near Mother's Day, with Lauren's Birthday. It's a bit of a 'working holiday' at times, but I don't mind a bit.

We had this photo taken last fall...Corey was at work. That guy, we'll get him in a family photo next fall I hope. :)

I love my mom and mother-in-law very much...I'm one lucky lady. I wanted them to each feel special, so I made brunch for Corey's mom and then dinner for my mom later in the day. It's the first holiday that we haven't driven around town and it was actually very relaxing. I had done a good chunk of the cooking on Saturday evening. Amy, Ryan and their little ones joined us for dinner as well.

Just for fun, since people are always telling us we look so much alike, I had Corey take a photo of me, my mom and Lauren. Ideally, I want Grandma Hall in here too...we'd all have different colored hair! :) We'll get a photo with her next weekend when it's her birthday. I don't see it in this picture as much, but I know what people are talking about when they mention it.



Hope everyone had a fun Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment