Things are off to a great start. The girls love their classrooms and teachers, and their favorite part of the day is riding the bus. :)
Lauren was put into a 3rd/4th combo class, so, according to her, she is "on the 4th grade schedule". :) I think it is a great fit for her. Ali enjoys now eating lunch at school, even though she says she's hungry right after she gets there! I knew that may be a problem, she loves to eat her big meal of the day from 9am to 10am. :)
I've started to learn to manage my day, but look forward to their return each afternoon. There are still many things to be gone-through, sorted and organized in the house. Soon there may be things to work on in the non-existent yard. In all, I'm so looking forward to fall, my favorite time of year! :)
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment