Wednesday, August 25, 2010

That was smooth...

Just back from the Oregon Coast...so beautiful as usual. Though, I cannot share all of this beauty with you as I somehow, in an act of pure vacation-minded forgetfulness, lost our camera in the ocean.

All I remember is snapping photos of my husband and children looking at a rock for sea creatures, and then running along the beach with Ali. I thought to myself...'Where did the camera go? Seriously. Did I take the pictures and then just toss the camera into the waves?' I don't remember. Such was my state of relaxation that I don't remember even putting the camera in my pocket. Must've fallen out as I so gracefully trotted along the beach.

We did look for it, but it was gone. Aw well. Let us know of any good deals on cameras in the coming months!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, bummer! My camera didn't get lost in the ocean, but Dave accidentally dipped it in there & fried it three years ago when he was bending down to retrieve some little critters for the boys. But I was able to salvage my memory card... I'm sad for you that you can't say the same. :( The bright side is that you'll probably get a better camera out of the deal!

    Are you replacing a point and shoot? I might have a recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't lose any good shots, was bad at taking pictures lately. It was a rather new Sony Cybershot...something similar would be great.

    ReplyDelete