Today is my first full day with internet access, so I'm enjoying the new view...
Our new neighborhood seems to be just lovely. Full of active girls Lauren's age, who graciously allow little sister to join in the fun.
I was going through some of my things that I have hung onto from my younger years and I came across some dress gloves from some such dance or event. The girls LOVE these and the other evening I found Ali asleep...dressed quite fancy.
I was going through some of my things that I have hung onto from my younger years and I came across some dress gloves from some such dance or event. The girls LOVE these and the other evening I found Ali asleep...dressed quite fancy.

Congratulations on the new digs!
ReplyDeleteThat photo of Ali is hilarious! Great one to show all of her future boyfriends. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your new house!
Miss you!