Thursday, April 22, 2010

I don't believe you...

My girls have always shared a room. I love that they do. I never had a sister growing up, so I think that it's a great thing!

Lauren asked if she could have her own room in the new house, and was a little disappointed to find the answer to be no. I told her she'd be sad if Ali was in another room, to which she replied, "No I wouldn't."

The other night I walked in to find this...

So, I don't believe they would be happy separated at this point. :)

Corey was asked by our landlady in Germany if the girls would continue to share a room. Corey said yes, as it seems to work well. The landlady replied, "Oh yes, but when they get boyfriends it may be difficult."

To this Corey thought..."Well, that's when we install the cameras."

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm hoping Langley and Mercer can soon....whenever she moves out of a crib. Although their age gap may make Langley think twice about that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our boys don't like it when one spends the night at Grammy's and the other one has to sleep in his room alone. They have no choice as far as the sharing, but I truly don't think they would go for being separated.

    We found them snuggled in the top bunk a week or two ago. That's the first time I can recall, and it was very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete