Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oops

It appears that I'm not a good person to have on the ground while Corey is away and our home is being built. For the month he was gone I was happily watching the progress of the house and was delighted with how it was coming along so quickly!

Corey came home in Feburary only to find a few problems, two major being the roof line was not right, and one of the rooms was 2 feet smaller than it was supposed to be.

Me: "Ummm...is that a problem??? Oh well."

Corey: "It's a problem."

Luckily he was there to rescue non-confrontational me from having to challenge the builder, and he took care of it with flying colors and grace. I, on the other hand, got to watch the change happen and it made me a little nervous...

Looks a bit like a lego house...can you really just move that wall out??

Apparently so...
I much more enjoy looking at the interior. I haven't been to the house this week, but this is where they were at over the weekend. Starting to look like a house!!

1 comment: