Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Country Wedding!

My sweet little cousin Karissa got married the weekend after we got back from Alaska and it was a gorgeous wedding! Like her older sister Andrea, 3 years earlier, she got married on the family wheat farm. It was a great time with the family!

Mr. Daniel was in his dress best...complimented with cargo shorts...adorable!



Miss Claira Jane was the very brave flower girl and she did a fantastic job!


It was a little difficult to get photos of my girls, they couldn't wait to dance the night away with the cousins! Here they are waiting for the bouquet..



It was the first time in a long while that my mom and all her siblings were all in the same place so we had to snap a photo!


Now you'd think, with it being a wedding and all, that I'd have a few pictures of the beautiful bride! She was stunning, but I didn't do well with photos during the ceremony. I was holding Miss Emma and this was the only shot I got!


It was a gorgeous evening - Congratulations Adam and Karissa!


No comments:

Post a Comment