Monday, December 20, 2010

The Wait is Over


I think all VIP Grandparents have been notified in person or via Skype, so I am cleared to announce that Ali has FINALLY lost her first tooth. It's our first occasion that a tooth has been lost before 7am...a fate I hope not to repeat. It was too early on a Saturday and that bad taste on Ali's empty tummy made her feel a bit weak and sick.

Another thing I should mention is that we were gifted with a new camera by Marc and Tracy...thankfully just in time to capture that momentous occasion. We had Christmas Eve early as they left for Montana before the snow hit again this last weekend. We hope to join them after Christmas if the weather permits.

If you remember her, please pray for my grandma. She had a stroke at the end of last week and she's having a hard time regaining her vocabulary. It seems that she can think of what she wants to say, but she's not able to convey her thoughts. We pray that my mom and aunts and uncle can find just the right place for her to go, that her care will be stellar and that her mind will be able to rest and recover quickly. We visited her yesterday and she is her same smiley self and lights up at the sight of family. We are thankful she is doing as well as she is. :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment