Thursday, June 10, 2010

Soooo Close!

Well, it's still not finished, but I think we may be close. Tuesday was supposed to be our walk-thru...that came and went. It's hard to be patient as we can see it's nearly complete, just a few jobs and cleaning to be done. Anyhoo, here are the shots as of today... Entry and stairs...
Kitchen

Master Bath


Here's some shots of our 'German' windows. They are exactly the windows we had in our home in Germany and we love them. They open this way...
And they also tilt inward this way...

Some friends have commented that we just built our German house here. It's true, it did influence a lot of decisions, but it has 'soft floors' as Ali calls them. One important difference in her eyes. She loves the soft carpet in the bedrooms!
Our things still haven't arrived from Germany. The last Corey checked, they should arrive after the 20th of June, so really, perfect timing. We never dreamed any of this would take as long as it has, but we will appreciate it that much more when we finally move in. :)

4 comments:

  1. You have to know that contractor dates are NEVER correct! It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather...I found you again! The house looks fanTASTic! Isn't it the worst waiting....I've been there lady but oh is it worth it in the end! I love your choices...the front door, kitchen, staircase....LOVE it!! Congrats on the new digs. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! All good things come to those who wait! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house looks great- love the Master Bath sinks! I finally remembered to add you to my blog list so I'll remember to stop by and check in!

    ReplyDelete