Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break Happenings

Seems we've been looking forward to Spring Break more than usual this year, and it hardly seems real that it's here! Lots to do...

  • Started the break with cousin Brooke visiting at the end of last week and weekend. (Her spring break.) Dyed Easter eggs, played in grandma Tracy's downstairs kitchen, creating 'salt balls' that I still have yet to understand or see. :) Of course Amas and Cheridy were here, and we enjoyed seeing all of them as usual.
  • Monday morning, bright and early, we traveled up to great-grandma Hall's to help her Spring Clean. My mom and I tore into the house, while my girls 'played' with grandma Hall. :) They read to eachother, played cards, and grandma taught Lauren how to do some embroidery work. So cute! I wish I'd had a camera to capture that moment. Great-grandma Hall actually let Lauren work on the baby quilt she herself was working on. It thrilled Lauren and kept her focus all day.
  • We're hoping to play with cousins Kaden and Camryn today. Poor little Camryn has spent her spring break sick so far, we're hoping she's feeling much better today!
  • The big anticipation this week has been for Corey's arrival home tomorrow!!! No more planes, and hopefully a new home in the next 2 weeks or so!
  • Another big deal is Ryan and Amy's twins were to arrive at the end of this week, possibly. Looks like they are hanging on and getting bigger and healthier, and may just come on their own timing. I think by April 9th we should get to meet them!

I hope you are all having a great Spring Break as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment